Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 32 medium uncooked king prawns (1kg)
- 1 tbsp AYAM™ Fish Sauce 210ml
- 1 tbsp AYAM™ Chilli Sauce (Sweet) 275ml
- 1 can AYAM™ Thai Satay Sauce 250ml
Coriander Avocado Mix:
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tsp mirin
- Peel prawns, leaving heads and tails intact. De-vein. Combine Fish Sauce, Chilli Sauce (Sweet) and Thai Satay Sauce in a large bowl, add prawns and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high, grill prawns for 2 minutes on each side or until just cooked through. Serve with coriander avocado mix.
- To make coriander avocado mix, combine all ingredients together before serving.