Prep 15 min
Cook 15 min
3 cups / 600g cooked rice
- 1/3 cup AYAM™ Thai Fried Rice Paste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 66g crabmeat (optional)
- 160g raw prawns, peeled & deveined
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- coriander leaves
- spring onion, chopped
- large red chilli, fine sliced
Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat, once oil is hot add garlic and cook until fragrant.
Add crab meat and stir fry until cooked.
Add prawns and stir fry until cooked.
Add in the beaten egg and cooked rice, flatten the rice evenly across the wok to ensure rice is heated thoroughly.
Add in the paste & continue to stir fry until rice is coated evenly.
Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves, spring onions and red chilli.