- 500g lamb fillet, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 200g asparagus cut in 5cm lengths
- 10 green shallots cut in 5cm lengths
- 2 tablespoons Alce Nero Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 and 1/2 cups snow pea sprouts
- 1/3 cup AYAM Plum Sauce
- 1 tablespoon AYAM Thick Soya Sauce
- 2 tablespoons AYAM Hot Chilli Sauce
Dust the lamb slices with combined flour and five spice powder.
Heat the oil in a wok or a fry pan. Add the lamb and stir fry over high heat for about 2 minutes, until lightly browned. Keep stirring food when stir-frying. Then remove the lamb.
Add the asparagus and stir fry for about 2 minutes, until tender.
Return the lamb to the wok with green shallots and the sauces; Plum, Light Soy and Hot Chilli and the water. Stir fry for a few seconds, until heated through.
This delicious Stir Fry is ideal served with sprinkled snow pea sprouts.
Enjoy it with either traditional rice or noodles and with finely sliced chilli.