Recipe and image courtesy of Meat & Livestock Australia
Preparation Time: 75 minutes
Cooking Time: 105 minutes
- 600g Goat meat (diced)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 3 tbsp AYAM™ Thai Massaman Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 stalk lemongrass (white part only, bruised)
- 400ml AYAM™ Coconut Milk
- 250g Chat potatoes (halved)
- 100g green beans (halved)
- AYAM™ Fish Sauce (to taste)
- Brown sugar (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Chopped coriander
- Place the goat meat in a large bowl with the onion, ginger, curry paste, oil, lemon juice and lemongrass. Marinate for 30 minutes – 1 hour.
- Heat a little oil in a large frying pan. Add the meat mixture and cook until sealed, then add 3 cups water and coconut milk.
- Simmer over low heat for 1 hour, then stir through the potatoes. Cook for 20 minutes, add green beans and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning with fish sauce, lemon juice and brown sugar. Stir through coriander and serve with jasmine rice.