Prep 5 minutes
Cook 40 minutes
Collaboration with Sunbeam
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
185g AYAMTM Malaysian Rendang Curry Paste
700g gravy beef, diced into 2cm pieces
270ml can AYAMTM Coconut Milk
Toasted shredded coconut, to garnish
1. Add vegetable oil to the cooking pot of your Sunbeam Aviva Multi Cooker. Press MENU and select BROWN. Allow the pot to heat for 2 minutes.
2. Add curry paste to the cooking pot and stir for 1 minute, or until warm and fragrant.
3. Add gravy beef and stir, cooking, for 5 minutes, or until evenly browned.
4. Pour in coconut milk and stir until just combined. Secure the lid and ensure that the steam vent is set to the sealed position.
5. Press MENU and select PRESSURE HIGH. Press TIME and set to 40 minutes.
6. Serve beef rendang with steamed rice and sprinkle with toasted coconut to finish.
TIP: Once the cooking is completed and the pressure is released and you would like to thicken the consistency of your sauce, press MENU and select SIMMER. Simmer sauce until you reach your desired consistency.