Prep Time: 10 min Slow Cooker Time: 6 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH
- 1/2 cup AYAM™ Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1kg whole chicken thigh fillets or cutlets (skin removed)
- 2 x 270ml can AYAM™ Light Coconut Cream
- 100g eggplant, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
- Basil leaves, to garnish
1. Combine Curry Paste, 2 x 270ml cans Light Coconut Cream and 1kg whole chicken thigh fillets or cutlets (skin removed) in the slow cooker.
2. Cook in slow cooker for 6 hrs on LOW or 4 hrs on HIGH
3. Add eggplant in the last 1.5 hrs (LOW) or 45 mins (HIGH) of cooking time.
4. Serve with rice and garnish with basil leaves.