Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 185g jar AYAM™ Malaysian Rendang Curry Paste
- 700g beef topside or round steak, diced into 2cm pieces
- 270ml can AYAM™ Coconut Milk
- Toasted shredded coconut, to garnish
1. Combine curry paste, coconut milk and chuck steak in a slow cooker and cook for 6 hrs on LOW. Add a little water if sauce becomes too dry.
2. Serve with rice and garnish with toasted coconut.
Tip: Chuck steak can be substituted with gravy beef. Add a little water if sauce becomes too dry.