Prep Time: 10 mins Slow Cooker Time: 6 hours on LOW
- 1/3 cup AYAM™ Massaman Curry Paste
- 500g gravy beef, diced into 2cm pieces
- 2 x 270ml cans AYAM™ Coconut Milk
- 1 large potato, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- Roasted peanuts, to garnish (optional)
1. Combine Curry Paste, 2 x 270ml cans Light Coconut Cream, gravy beef and vegetables in the slow cooker.
2. Cook in slow cooker for 6 hrs on LOW
3. Serve with rice and garnish with roasted peanuts
Tip: Gravy beef can be substituted with chuck steak.