Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 30 mins
Ingredients for the stir-fry:
- 2 and 1/2 cups liquid stock chicken style
- 1 small carrot sliced thinly at an angle
- 1 head of broccoli, divided into floret
- 1 double chicken breast divided length wise in half and then in half again and then sliced thinly against the grain and at an angle (about 700 gr.)
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp. AYAM™ Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp vegetable or light olive oil for stir frying
Ingredients for the finishing sauce:
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 shallot sliced
- 2 tbsp. liquid stock chicken style
- 2 tbsp AYAM™ Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp light AYAM™ Light Soy
- 2 tbsp AYAM™ Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp AYAM™ Hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp AYAM™ Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp AYAM™ Sesame Oil
- 200 gr. pack AYAM™Thai Rice Noodles
- 1 extra cup of liquid stock chicken style
- In a bowl, place 1/2 cup of stock, and add the chicken slices. Rest for as long as you can.
- Bring to boil 2 cup of stock and blanch the broccoli florets for 1 minute. Remove florets to add to wok later, but keep the liquid.
- Add the extra cup of liquid stock to the broth where you boiled the broccoli and bring to boil. Add noodles and cook following manufacturer’s indications. Set aside.
- Add and massage the corn starch and the sesame oil to the chicken. While the chicken is marinating prepare the sauce.
- In a bowl place all the sauce ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- On medium-high heat, in a frying pan or wok heat oil and stir fry the chicken pieces, in batches. Remove chicken to a plate
- Add carrots to wok and stir fry for 30 seconds, add the reserved broccoli and stir fry for another minute.
- Return chicken to the wok, add the reserved noodles and the finishing sauce mixing well together