Prep Time: 8 min
Cook Time: 10 min
185g jar AYAM™ Vietnamese Pho Soup Paste
4 1/2 cups water
250g thinly sliced beef
200g AYAM™ Flat Rice Noodles (dry)
65g bean sprouts
Red Chilli (sliced)
Mint leaves, Basil leaves, Lime wedges
Equal parts of AYAM™ Hoisin and AYAM™ Hot Chilli Sauce (Sriracha)
- In one pot, cook the rice noodles (following packet instructions) and then drain the water.
- In another pot, bring 4 1/2 cups water to a boil and then add in the paste.
- Add in half of the beef (125g) to cook
- Bring to the boil and strain all the scum that may have formed on the surface of the broth.
- Assemble the pho by arranging the noodles, bean sprouts, remaining beef slices (125g), coriander leaves and red chiilli into a (ceramic) bowl.
- Pour in the boiling pho broth, serve garnished with mint, basil & lime and diipping sauce as a side.