- 1 can AYAM™ Gado Gado Peanut Sauce 250ml
- 2 lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 small carrot, sliced thinly
- 2 pieces of fried bean curd, sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 medium boiled potato, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 small can of pineapple pieces
- Alfalfa sprouts, as a garnish
- Layer vegetables on a serving platter.
- Heat Gado Gado Peanut Sauce gently over a medium heatuntil simmering.
- Pour warm sauce over the salad and serve.
Tip - Gado Gado Salad is traditionally served with some form of crackers.