Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 5 mins
- 70ml AYAM™ Vegetarian Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tsp AYAM™ Light Soy
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp AYAM™ Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 bunches gai lan (Chinese broccoli)
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- In a small saucepan, combine Vegetarian Stir-fry Sauce, oil, Soya Sauce, honey, garlic, Sesame Oil and water.
- Place over a low heat and stir until warmed through.
- Turn off heat. Trim the ends from the broccoli, slice each stem lengthways and cut into lengths.
- Heat a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add broccoli, turn off heat and blanch for 2-3 minutes or until stems are tender. Drain well and place onto a serving platter.
- Pour over the sauce and garnish with sesame seeds.
Tip - Use other Asian or green vegetables for this recipe - buk choy, pak choy, choy sum, broccolini or asparagus.