Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1/3 cup AYAM™ Thai Panang Curry Paste
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, diced into 2cm pieces
- 270ml can AYAM™ Coconut Cream
- 2 tsp AYAM™ Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp AYAM™ Palm Sugar Syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sliced snow peas
- 1 cup sliced red capsicum
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
Fry Curry Paste in a wok over medium-high heat for 1 min or until fragrant. Add chicken and toss to coat.
Stir in Coconut Cream, Fish Sauce, Palm Sugar Syrup and water. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 min.
Add vegetables, lime leaves and cook a further 3 min until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Serve with steamed rice.